Thursday 7 August 2014

Solitude


I want to write

But I don’t have words
I want to hide
But I can’t find a world...

 

I want to be alone
so that I can fight on my own
with my desires
which burns my will like fire...

The burning flames
I have within myself
because of which
I am unable to help...

The world seems weird
the way I’ve feared
Everything seems unknown
and I can’t dwell on my own...

It’s tough to lend your ears
and shed some desperate tears
on the things happening here
coz its isn’t easy to withstand
and walk holding happy hands...

Everything seems dark
cold and hard
Nothing around me has a spark of life
to keep my cold spirit walk on world’s sad tide...

I want to crawl and hide
but I can’t find a world
I want to write
but I don’t have words.

Share this

1 Response to "Solitude"

  1. This is really a perfect poem which is written perfectly. you are an awsome poet, keep it up

    ReplyDelete